1. Network for anonymizing data connection. Usable for web browsing, instant messaging, and IRC. Answers: The Onion Routing.
2. Coconut-based hair products. Manufactured by Marico. Answers: Parachute.
3. World's largest mobile operator. Formerly known as China Telecom. Answers: China Mobile.
4. Chinese smartphone manufacturer. Developed a firmware called MIUI for smartphones. Answers: Xiaomi.
5. Global company focused on brands and media. Second largest market research organization. Answers: Millward Brown.
6. Game Bundles. Price shall be fixed by the Pay-What-You-Want-principle. Answers: Humble Bundle.
7. British supermarket chain. Second largest market share in the UK market. Answers: ASDA.
8. Soft drink manufacturer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubicon_Exotic. Answers: Rubicon.
9. Indian consumer goods Company. Produced Hair Oils, Skin Care, and Edible Oil. Answers: Marico.
10. Brand Name of server and workstation processors. Belongs to the company Intel. Answers: Xeon.
11. Computer Hardware Company. Mainly produced graphic cards. Answers: Zotac.
12. Pakistani producer of spice mixes. Produced a brand called Shoop Noodles. Answers: Shan Food.
13. South Korean car manufacturer. KIA is a subsidiary. Answers: Hyundai.
14. India's largest snacks manufacturers. Produced frozen food, cookies, and chips. Answers: Haldirams.
15. Leading Japanese telecommunications and Media Corporation. Divisions are broadband television and wire line telecommunications. Answers: Softbank.
16. Was one of the largest electronic companies. Featured Products for Electrical Power Engineering. Answers: AEG.
17. Technology Company. Mainly manufactures memory elements for computers. Answers: Micron.
18. A Taiwanese manufacturer of enclosures and power supplies. One of the largest manufacturers of aluminium cases in Taiwan. Answers: Lian Li.
19. Largest South Korean conglomerate. World’s largest companies in terms of revenue. Answers: Samsung.
20. International Fashion Company. Provides Luxury leather handbags and shoes ago. Answers: Prada.
21. Exclusive jewellery and Watch Company. Part of the luxury goods group Richemont. Answers: Cartier.
22. Famous Italian fashion brand. Sells clothes and accessories in the upper price segment. Answers: Gucci.
23. Canada's third largest bank. Formerly called Bank of Nova Scotia. Answers: Scotiabank.
24. Japanese company. Casual wear designer. Answers: Uniqlo.
25. Chinese liquor. Made of millet and wheat. Answers: Kweichow Moutai.
26. Chilean department store retailer. Is a multi-channel retailer. Answers: Falabella.
27. Manufacturer and marketer of beauty products. Leader in Brazil. Answers: Natura.
28. Retail companies in the UK. Usually consists of department stores in downtown locations. Answers: Marks & Spencer.
29. China's leading leisure clothing company. Corporate slogan is "Be Different". Answers: Metersbonwe.
30. Cosmetics Company in New York City. Presented a bath oil called Youth Dew. Answers: Estée Lauder.
31. Retail enterprises from the United States. Distributor of apparel and accessories. Answers: Kohls.
32. Global IT companies. Comes from India. Answers: Infosys.
33. Indian airlines. India's largest airline. Answers: Air India.
34. Chilean home improvement warehouse store chain. Owned and operated by Falabella. Answers: Sodimac.
35. Performance based mobile ad network. Specializes in advertising for smartphones. Answers: InMobi.
36. Producer from confectionery. Manufacturer of Chocolate Bars Wonderful and Caramello. Answers: Cadbury.
37. Mobile phone brand in Japan. Marketed by KDDI Corporation. Answers: Au.
38. Internet sales portal for iOS programs. Based on the iTunes store. Answers: App Store.
39. British newspaper. One of the best-selling British newspapers. Answers: Daily Telegraph.
40. C++ class library. Available for programming graphical user interfaces. Answers: Qt.
41. Hosting service for software development projects. Used the version control system Git. Answers: GitHub.
42. Action-based video game. Developed by Rockstar North. Answers: GTA V.
43. German association of hackers. Calls for a new global human right, clear communication. Answers: Chaos Computer Club.
44. American Internet platform. Is used to finance projects through crowd funding. Answers: Answers: Kickstarter.
45. Family of tablet PCs. part of the Microsoft Company. Answers: Surface.
46. Firmware for mobile phones and tablets. Descendant of Android. Answers: CyanogenMod.
47. Relational database management system. Basis for many dynamic websites. Answers: MySQL.
48. German sporting goods manufacturer. Second largest sportswear manufacturer in the world. Answers: Adidas.
49. Web search engine from Microsoft. Advertised as a "decision engine”. Answers: Bing.
50. American Software Company. Specialist for Virtualization. Answers: VMware.