1. Confectionery product. Belongs to the Italian company Ferrero. Answer: Kinder Chocolate.
2. Product line of e-book readers. By the company amazon. Answer: Amazon Kindle.
3. Cereal bar. Produced since 1984. Answer: Corny.
4. Modeling compound. Invented by Joseph McVicker and Bill Rhodenbaugh. Answer: PlayDoh.
5. Luxury hotel in Las Vegas. One of the largest hotels in the world. Answer: Bellagio.
6. Telecommunications company. Was founded in 1947. Answer: Telmex.
7. American film production company. Was founded in 1979. Answer: Miramax.
8. International debit card service. Operated by MasterCard. Answer: Maestro Card.
9. Waterproof and shockproof video camera. From the company woodman labs. Answer: GoPro.
10. Portable game console. Has two lC displays. Answer: Nintendo DS.
11. Oldest tennis tournament in the world. Was founded in 1877. Answer: Wimbledon.
12. American global diversified power management company. Leading provider of electrical components and systems for power quality. Answer: Eaton.
13. Luxury fashion company. Provides women's tops and accessories. Answer: Escada.
14. Multinational microelectronics company. Specialises in signal processing and mixed-signal chips. Answer: Wolfson.
15. One of the world's largest supplier of EDA software. Specializes in the design and verification of chips. Answer: Cadence.
16. High-speed serial computer expansion bus standard. Successor to AGP. Answer: PCI Express.
17. Was a manufacturer of computer components. Core product line were motherboards. Answer: Abit.
18. One of the largest and oldest markets in Europe. Current premises are situated in paternoster square. Answer: London Stock Exchange.
19. Was a manufacturer of PDAs. Was acquired by Hewlett-Packard 2010. Answer: Palm.
20. Was a global dairy company. Still used as brand for dairy products. Answer: Campina.
21. Manufacturer of ram and flash memories. Produces SSDS and power supplies. Answer: OCZ Technology.
22. Taiwanese electronics company. Produces optical drives. Answer: Lite-On.
23. Technology company. Provides mainly storage elements. Answer: Micron Technology.
24. Developed retrofit computer products. Primary focus on cooling enhancement. Answer: Zalman.
25. Music identification service. Mobile phone based music identification. Answer: Shazam.
26. A hardware manufacturers. Manufacturer of flash memory cards. Answer: PNY.
27. Manufacturer of pianos. Founded by henry e. Steinway. Answer: Steinway & Sons.
28. British racing team. Since the 1970s, active in formula 1. Answer: Williams F1.
29. Was a car brand. Belonged to general motors. Answer: Saturn.
30. Fruit-flavoured drink. Brought by Coca-Cola on the market. Answer: Fruitopia.
31. File sharing client. For edonkey2000-network. Answer: EMule.
32. Seafood restaurant chain. Inspired by the movie Forrest Gump. Answer: Bubba Gump.
33. Two concepts of Chinese philosophy. Means body and mind. Answer: Yin & Yang.
34. American fashion brand. Belongs to limited brands. Answer: Victorias Secret.
35. Online music platform. Used to exchange audio files. Answer: SoundCloud.
36. Chinese car manufacturer. Build your dreams. Answer: BYD.
37. US-based oil and gas company. Operates petrol stations worldwide. Answer: Phillips 66.
38. Gas company. Provides the official fuel of Nascar. Answer: Sunoco.
39. U.S company. Operates among others in the fields of petroleum and chemical production. Answer: Koch.
40. American retail chain. Drug retailing company. Answer: CVS .
41. U.S retailers. Operates about 1,100 stores in the U.S. Answer: JC Penney .
42. International group based in Morristown. Was founded by Albert Butz. Answer: Honeywell .
43. American retail chain. Sells pharmaceutical products. Answer: Walgreens.
44. U.S company. Produces and processes natural gas. Williams.
45. International company. Produces oil and natural gas. Answer: OXY.
46. Swiss motorsport team. Formula 1 team. Answer: Sauber Motorsport.
47. Trademark for schedule-ring binders. Organisers are traditionally leather bound. Answer: Filofax.
48. Mp3-player. Developed by Microsoft. Answer: Zune.
49. Russian car manufacturer. First sports cars to be made in Russia. Answer: Marrusia Motors.
50. Automotive brand. From Malaysia. Answer: Proton.