1. Chocolate bars. Patz of Mars Inc. Answer: Twix.
2. One of the world’s largest companies for grain products. Specializes in breakfast cereals. Answer: Kellogg’s.
3. U.S. fast food chain. Specializes in sandwiches. Answer: Quiznos.
4. Chocolate Candies. Produced by Mars Inc. Answer: M&M's.
5. American film production/distribution studio and subsidiary of Columbia Pictures. Founded 1982. Answer: TriStar Pictures.
6. Beer brand. Brewed in Leuven, Belgium since 1926. Answer: Stella Artois.
7. Is an American retailer of home improvement and construction products and services. Answer: The Home Depot.
8. One of the world’s largest life insurance and pension groups, and a strong provider of investment products. Headquarter in The Hague, Netherland. Answer: Aegon.
9. Development Environment for software developers. Software by Microsoft. Answer: Visual Studio.
10. Non-free word processor, releases 1983. Designed by Microsoft. Answer: Word.
11. Credit card. 4 letters. Answer: VISA.
12. North America’s second largest supermarket chain. Founded 1915. Answer: Safeway.
13. Chocolate bar. The manufacture company has the same name. Answer: Mars.
14. Premium brand of General Motors. Vehicle models are sold in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, Taiwan, and Israel. Answer: Buick.
15. Telecommunications company in Norway. Founded 1855 as Telegrafverket. Answer: Telenor.
16. Swiss global financial services company headquartered in Basel and Zürich. one of the largest global asset managers. Answer: UBS.
17. Headquarter in Washington, D.C. Independent agency of the United States government. Answer: uspost
18. Based in Basel, Switzerland. Multinational pharmaceutical company. Answer: Novartis.
19. Founded 1832 in Hannover, Germany. German manufacturer of fountain pens and other writing, office and art equipment. Answer: Pelikan.
20. Brand of bottled mineral water. Answer: Perrier.
21. Is a Malaysian oil and gas company that was founded 1974. Answer: Petronas.
22. Spanish companies in the petrochemical. one of the ten largest private oil company in the world. Answer: Repsol YPF.
23. Brand of U.S. hotel chain Starwood Hotels & Resorts. Answer: Sheraton.
24. American multinational aerospace and Defence Corporation. Answer: Boeing.
25. Since 1947 part of the Nestlé AG. Brand of instant soups, stocks, bouillon cubes, ketchups, sauces, seasonings and instant noodles. Answer: Maggi.
26. Manufactured sport drink by PepsiCo. Developed in 1965 by Robert Cade. Answer: Gatorade.
27. Subsidiary of EADS. One of the largest producers of passenger aircraft worldwide. Answer: Airbus.
28. Flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Based in Abu Dhabi. Answer: Etihad.
29. Is a global banking group. One of the three old commercial banks ("les trois vieilles") of France. Answer: BNP Paribas.
30. American multinational conglomerate corporation. Answer: General Electric.
31. Manufacturer of GPS devices. Answer: Magellan.
32. Is a library that includes a relational database system. Answer: SQLite.
33. Smartphone. First product released in 1999. Answer: BlackBerry.
34. International Food Company and third largest food producer in the world. Answer: Kraft Foods.
35. Television and film production/distribution unit of Japanese multinational technology and media conglomerate Sony. Successor Company of Columbia Pictures Entertainment. Answer: Sony Pictures.
36. Founded 1986. Based in Denver, Colorado. Answer: Airwalk.
37. Dental Care Product. part of The Gillette Company. Answer: Oral-B.
38. An American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Manhattan. The world’s largest financial services network, spanning 140 countries with approximately 16,000 offices worldwide. Answer: Citigroup.
39. Headquarter in London. a British multinational tobacco company. Answer: British American Tobacco @ BAT.
40. Car brand of American automaker General Motors. The last were built in late 2009. Answer: Pontiac.
41. Japanese electric utilities provider. Answer: Chubu Denryoku.
42. The oldest index of shares in Australia. All Ords. Answer: All Ordinaries.
43. Global professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. Part of the Big Four accountancy firms. Answer: PricewaterhouseCoopers @ PWC.
44. American-based international consumer electronics and Eyewear Company. Founded 1937 by Edwin H. Land. Answer: Polaroid.
45. Founded 1825. Brand of chocolate manufactured by Kraft Foods. Answer: Milka.
46. British multinational telecommunications services company. Founded as The Electric Telegraph Company. Answer: BT Group @ BT.
47. U.S. manufacturers of textiles, shoes and accessories. Founded in 1918 as U.S. Overall Company. Answer: Dickies.
48. World’s largest mobile operator. Founded in 1918 as U.S. Overall Company. Answer: China Mobile.
49. Belgian chocolate brand. Was founded in 1883 by Charles Neuhaus. Answer: Cote dOr.
50. Dutch manufacturer of automotive navigation systems. Answer: TomTom.