1. American multinational technology and consulting corporation headquartered in Armonk. Nickname is Big Blue. Answer: IBM.
2. Soft drinks from the Coca-Cola Company. Is a global brand of fruit-flavoured carbonated soft drinks. Answer: Fanta.
3. Is a 1984 American supernatural comedy film. About three eccentric parapsychologists in New York City, who start a ghost catching business. Answer: Ghostbusters.
4. A U.S.-based chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores. Globally, it is also the second-largest hardware chain. Answer: Lowe’s.
5. A chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky. Primarily sells chicken pieces, wraps, salads and sandwiches. Answer: KFC.
6. A carbonated soft drink brand produced and owned by PepsiCo. Original formula was invented in the 1940s by Tennessee beverage bottlers Barney and Ally Hartman. Answer: Mountain Dew.
7. Swedish global retail-clothing company. Known for its fast-fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children. Answer: H&M.
8. American multinational energy corporation headquartered in San Ramon. One of the largest corporations in the world by revenue. Answer: Chevron.
9. Brand of baby products marketed by Procter & Gamble. Was at one time only used as a name for a disposable diaper. Answer: Pampers.
10. Major French video game publisher and developer. It is the third largest independent game publisher in Europe and in the United States. Answer: Ubisoft.
11. Brand-name of a popular laundry detergent. Currently, the brand is on at least 6 powders and liquid detergents in the United States alone. Answer: Tide.
12. Group of insurance and financial services companies in the United States. The world’s largest mutual "P&C" (property & casualty insurance) firm. Answer: State Farm Insurance.
13. Initially created to be a global beer brand. The most popular beer in Brazil. Answer: Skol.
14. A diversified financial services holding company, headquartered in Minneapolis. Offers regional consumer and business banking and wealth management services. Answer: U.S. Bancorp.
15. Global broadband and telecommunications company. Started in 1983 as Bell Atlantic. Answer: Verizon.
16. Worldwide cosmetics and beauty brand. Also manages the brands Daniel Jouvance, Dr Pierre Ricaud, Petit Bateau. Answer: Yves Rocher.
17. Potato- and wheat-based snacks. 2012, Kellogg Company officially acquired this brand. Answer: Pringles.
18. Soft drink, marketed as having a unique flavour. Drink was created in the 1880s by Charles Alderton of Waco. Answer: Dr Pepper.
19. Chinese web services company. Offers many services, including a Chinese language search engine for websites, audio files, and images. Answer: Baidu.
20. American multinational telecommunications corporation. 4th largest non-oil company in the US. Answer: AT&T.
21. An annual rally raid type of off-road race. Stayed in South America from 2009 to the present (2012). Answer: Dakar Rally.
22. American chain of membership-only retail warehouse clubs owned and operated by Wal-Mart Stores. Founded in 1983 and named after the Walmart founder. Answer: Sams Club.
23. French high fashion house established in 1837. Today specializing in leather, lifestyle accessories, perfumery, luxury goods, and ready-to-wear. Answer: Hermès.
24. Brand name for dog food and cat food. Its products are developed by nutritionists and veterinarians. Answer: Iams.
25. Brand of household odour eliminator. Include air fresheners, fabric refreshers, plug-in oils, scented disks, odour eliminating candles. Answer: Febreze.
26. American multinational oil and gas corporation. It is a direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil company. Answer: Exxonmobil.
27. Providing international express mail services. Is a world market leader in sea and air mail. Answer: DHL.
28. Brand-name of toilet paper. "Please don´t squeeze the ...!". Answer: Charmin.
29. French international retail group and multinational corporation. Company began when Gérard Mulliez opened his shop in Roubaix in the district of Hauts-Champs. Answer: Auchan.
30. Multinational management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Largest consulting firm in the world, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Answer: Accenture.
31. Second-largest discount retailer in the United States. Founded in 1902 in Minneapolis as the Dayton Dry Goods Company. Answer: Target.
32. American multinational diversified financial services company. The second largest bank in deposits, home mortgage servicing, and debit cards. Answer: Wells Fargo.
33. American specialty retailer of consumer electronics in the United States. Company is headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota. Answer: Best Buy.
34. Fictional airlines used in several films, television programs and comic books. The most famous use of this brand is in the TV show Lost. Answer: Oceanic Airlines.
35. American skin care line. One of the top skin care retail brands in the world. Answer: Oil of Olaz.
36. American multinational computer technology corporation. Best known and most successful product of the company is a database management system. Answer: Oracle.
37. International hypermarket chain. One of the largest hypermarket chains in the world. Answer: Carrefour.
38. Brand of primarily orange flavoured soft drinks launched in 1979. The most popular orange soda in the United States. Answer: Sunkist.
39. Brazilian beer. First brewed in 1888. Answer: Brahma.
40. Company based in Beijing. Chinese oil and gas company. Answer: Sinopec.
41. Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Indian diversified financial services company. Answer: ICICI Bank.
42. Free instant messaging computer program. Also developed other features including games, virtual pets, ringtone downloads, blogs, etc. Answer: Tencent.
43. Brand of the second largest US beer brewing company. Cold filtered packaged draft beer. Answer: Miller Genuine Draft.
44. Spanish lollipop company. Owned by the Dutch-Italian multinational corporation Perfetti Van Melle. Answer: Chupa Chups.
45. Part of Microsoft-Office-Suite. Spreadsheet application. Answer: Excel.
46. A specialized agency of the United Nations. Its stated purpose is to contribute to peace and security. Answer: UNESCO.
47. A cabinet department of the United States federal government. Created in response to the September 11 attacks. Answer: Homeland security.
48. American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media. It started its subscription-based digital distribution service in 1999. Answer: Netflix.
49. One of the six major American film studios. Simpsons, Star Wars, Ice Age, Simpsons, Star Wars, Ice Age. Answer: 20th Century Fox.
50. American developer, marketer, publisher and distributor of video games. Known for its sport video games. Answer: Electronic Arts.