1. American multinational diversified mass media corporation. Founder is Rupert Murdoch. Answer: News Corporation.
2. Trade name of a high-fidelity audio/visual reproduction standard. Is mainly a quality assurance system. Answer: THX.
3. Digital visual effects company. Produce the digital special effects for "Lord of the rings". Answer: Weta Digital.
4. Social bookmarking web service. Re-sold to AVOS Systems on April 27, 2011. Answer: Delicious.
5. Discovery engine that finds and recommends web content. Allow users to discover and rate Web pages. Answer: StumbleUpon.
6. Pharmaceuticals and health care products company. Developed the first HIV blood screening test. Answer: Abbott.
7. Brand for luxury vehicle. Division of Japanese automaker Honda. Answer: Acura.
8. Italian helicopter manufacturing company. Holding company is Finmeccanica. Answer: AgustaWestland.
9. Brand of Ceylon tea. Was founded in 1974 by Merrill J. Fernando. Answer: Dilmah.
10. Virtual globe, map and geographical information program. Acquired by Google in 2004. Answer: Google Earth.
11. Dutch distiller of alcoholic beverages. Oldest distillery brand in the world. Answer: Bols.
12. American rotorcraft manufacturer. Provides training and support services worldwide. Answer: Bell Helicopter.
13. Major international multi-sport event. Involving athletes with a range of physical and intellectual disabilities. Answer: Paralympics.
14. Brand of tequila. It is the largest selling tequila brand in the world. Answer: Jose Cuervo.
15. Major US commercial broadcasting television network. Second largest broadcaster in the world behind the BBC. Answer: CBS.
16. Producer of audio products and equipment. Company was founded Andre "Dr. Dre" Young and Jimmy Iovine. Answer: Beats Electronics.
17. Irish liqueur. Whiskey and cream based. Answer: Baileys.
18. Large French multinational conglomerate. Active in the power generation and transport markets. Answer: Alstom.
19. French multinational pharmaceutical company. World’s fourth-largest pharmaceutical company by prescription sales. Answer: Sanofi.
20. American multinational conglomerate. Researches, develops, and manufactures high-technology products. Answer: United Technologies.
21. World’s largest stock exchange. Located at 11 Wall Street, Lower Manhattan, New York City. Answer: NYSE.
22. Graphics editing program. Product of Adobe Creative Suite. Answer: Adobe Photoshop.
23. Italian aperitif. It looks, tastes, and smells much like Campari. Answer: Aperol.
24. Originally founded in Germany. Internationally leading manufacturer of retail and OEM batteries. Answer: VARTA.
25. Multimedia platform. Frequently used for advertisements and games. Answer: Flash.
26. Brands of apparel. Headquarters in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Answer: Hanes.
27. Brand of shampoo. Against dandruff. Answer: Head Shoulders.
28. Internet domain registrar and Web hosting company. More than 45 million domain names under management. Answer: Go Daddy.
29. Highest level of professional American football. Was formed by eleven teams in 1920. Answer: NFL.
30. Set of standards to establish radio communication. Contactless transactions, data exchange and simplified setup. Answer: NFC.
31. Mobile payment system. Developed by Google. Answer: Google Wallet.
32. Was a British computer company. Dominated the UK educational computer market during the 1980s and early 1990s. Answer: Acorn.
33. Taiwan-based electronics firm. Fifth largest PC motherboard manufacturer in the world. Answer: Elitegroup.
34. Computer expo in Taipei, Taiwan. One of the largest computer and technology fairs in the world. Answer: Computex.
35. Major technology-related trade show. Held each January in the Las Vegas Convention Center. Answer: CES.
36. American computer-animated comedy-adventure film. Set in a world populated entirely by anthropomorphic cars. Answer: Cars.
37. Carbonated soft drink. Originally intended as a patent medicine. Answer: Coca-Cola.
38. American multinational consumer goods company. Products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. Answer: Procter and Gamble.
39. Brand of fruit-flavoured sweets. Have hard sugar shells which carry the letter "S". Answer: Skittles.
40. American English-language international daily newspaper. Largest newspaper in the United States, by circulation. Answer: Wall Street Journal.
41. Cachaça brand. Main distillery is located in Vitória de Santo Antao, in Brazil. Answer: Pitú.
42. Whiskey brand. Distillery in Northern Ireland. Answer: Bushmills.
43. American publishing and financial information firm. Its flagship publication is "The Wall Street Journal". Answer: Dow Jones.
44. British multinational consumer goods company. World’s largest producer of household cleaning products. Answer: Reckitt Benckiser.
45. International humanitarian movement. Was founded to protect human life and health. Answer: Red Cross.
46. British technology company. Designs and manufactures vacuum cleaners and hand dryers. Answer: Dyson.
47. Application included in Windows 7. A screen-capture tool. Answer: Snipping Tool.
48. Sandbox-building independent video game. Focused on creativity and building. Answer: Minecraft.
49. Pinboard-style social photo sharing website. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration. Answer: Pinterest.
50. American manufacturer of glass, ceramics, and related materials. Best known for its "Gorilla Glass". Answer: Corning.