1. Italian design company, best known for luxury, pret-a-porter clothing. Called like a special fuel. Answer: Diesel.
2. Free, open source, cross-platform email and news client. Developed by the Mozilla Foundation. Answer: Mozilla Thunderbird.
3. Company for sports shoes, sportswear, sports accessories and fashion items. World leader in hockey equipment. Answer: Reebok.
4. Freeware. Free web browser. Answer: Opera.
5. American global technology company based in Santa Clara, California. Known for its graphics processing units. Answer: Nvidia.
6. Sports brand. First ascent of the mountain by the same American-British researchers Hudson Stuck. Answer: McKinley.
7. Snowboard outerwear, swim and beachwear. Products are available exclusively at INTERSPORT stores all around the planet. Answer: Firefly.
8. Manufacturer of computer hardware. D.... Answer: Dell.
9. Italian fashion company. G... A.... Answer: Giorgio Armani.
10. Brewery in Ireland. Known for the eponymous dark beer (stout). Answer: Guinness.
11. Chain of restaurants, hotels and casinos. It is all about rock. Answer: Hard Rock Cafe.
12. American motorcycle manufacturer. H...-D.... Answer: Harley Davidson.
13. One of the largest hotel chains worldwide. Paris H.... Answer: Hilton.
14. American lifestyle brand. Sometimes also known as "HCO". Answer: Hollister.
15. German fashion and style house. Named after its founder. Answer: Hugo Boss.
16. Italian manufacturer. L...ini. Answer: Lamborghini.
17. Italian automotive company. L...a. Answer: Lancia.
18. Based in Cologne. One of the largest global corporations in civil aviation. Answer: Lufthansa.
19. Italian sports car manufacturer. Fangio won with a car of this brand, the Formula 1 World Championship 1957. Answer: Maserati.
20. American toy company. Barbie. Answer: Mattel.
21. Japanese brand. Outside of Japan, known for cars. Answer: Mitsubishi.
22. American radio and television network. Based in Rockefeller Center in New York. Answer: NBC.
23. French vehicle manufacturer. Oldest existing car brand. Answer: Peugeot.
24. Based in Milan. Italian tire manufacturer. Answer: Pirelli.
25. Eyewear and glasses. Known for its Aviator sunglasses. Answer: Ray-Ban.
26. Austrian manufacturer of energy drinks. It gives you wings. Answer: Red Bull.
27. Luggage manufacturer. S...ite. Answer: Samsonite.
28. Company founded in 1950 for automotive production. One of the largest passenger car manufacturer in Spain. Answer: Seat.
29. VoIP-Software. ...pe. Answer: Skype.
30. American restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads. "Eat Fresh" - every sandwich is made in front of the customer. Answer: Subway.
31. Provides international services in the postal and express services. Short title for Trinitrotoluene. Answer: TNT.
32. Name of the official mascot of the Linux open source operating system, derived from "Torvalds Unix". Answer: Tux.
33. European Football Associations. One of six continental confederations of FIFA. Answer: UEFA.
34. Oldest and second-longest subway system in the world. Aso called "the Tube". Answer: London Underground.
35. American sports shoe manufacturer. Focus on skateboarding, snowboarding and BMX. Answer: Vans.
36. From the Latin. Manufacture of vehicles. Answer: Volvo.
37. Free online project for the collection and edition of free text. Operated by the Wikimedia Foundation. Answer: Wikisource.
38. Sells musical instruments and motorcycles. Y...h...a. Answer: Yamaha.
39. British–Dutch multinational consumer goods company. Its products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. Answer: Unilever.
40. German manufacturer of pharmaceuticals, plastics and pesticides. B.... Answer: Bayer.
41. Based in Munich, operates worldwide. By turnover and market capitalization the world's largest insurance group. Answer: Allianz.
42. Taiwanese manufacturer of computer hardware. A...s. Answer: Asus.
43. French insurance company. Three letters, two different letters. Answer: Axa.
44. It is the largest broadcaster in the world. A British public service broadcaster. Answer: BBC.
45. Japanese tire manufacturer. B...s.... Answer: Bridgestone.
46. French car manufacture. C...e.... Answer: Citroën.
47. Based in Hannover, Germany. Co...al. Answer: Continental.
48. Founded in 1908. Sporting goods supplier based in Massachusetts. Answer: Converse.
49. Germanys largest bank. Deu... B.... Answer: Deutsche Bank.
50. Worldwide known tire brand. 'D...p'. Answer: Dunlop.