1. Company from Cupertino, California. Compete with Android and Windows Mobile. Answer: Apple.
2. German car manufacturer. three letters. Answer: BMW.
3. Multinational division of the German manufacturer Daimler AG. Brand is used for automobiles, buses, coaches, and trucks. Answer: Mercedes-Benz.
4. International coffee company and coffeehouse chain based in Seattle. S...b.... Answer: Starbucks.
5. Global fashion company. Founded 1984, by an American fashion designer. Answer: Tommy Hilfiger.
6. German automobile manufacturer. Headquarter in Wolfsburg, Germany. Answer: Volkswagen.
7. Founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994. Known for its web portal, search engine. Answer: Yahoo!.
8. German lifestyle clothing company. Mainly provides classic and up-to-date casual wear. Answer: Tom Tailor.
9. Japanese manufacturer of motorcycles, automobiles. One of largest exporter of motorcycles. Answer: Suzuki.
10. Japanese automobile manufacturers. Largest manufacturer of four-wheel drive cars. Answer: Subaru.
11. Czech automotive and engine manufacturers. Part of Volkswagen AG, since 1991. Answer: Škoda.
12. Swiss watch manufacturer for high quality watches in the upper price segment. One of the most copied watch brands worldwide. Answer: Rolex.
13. Global German sporting goods supplier. One of the world's largest sporting goods manufacturer. Answer: Puma.
14. The first product version released in December 1994. Video game consoles. Answer: PlayStation.
15. Koffeinhaltiges Erfrischungsgetränk. Main competitor to Coca-Cola. Answer: Pepsi.
16. Largest food company in the world's and largest industrial company in Switzerland. N...st... Answer: Nestlé.
17. Non-profit organization in the field of software production. Develops products such as Firefox and Thunderbird. Answer: Mozilla.
18. Companies from South Korea based in Seoul. Life's Good. Answer: LG.
19. British luxury and sports car manufacturer. Founded as the Swallow Sidecar Company by Sir William Lyons in 1922. Answer: Jaguar.
20. A German producer of outdoor wear and equipment. The company is now among Europe''s three largest outdoor wear manufacturers. Answer: Jack Wolfskin.
21. Free web browser from the Mozilla project. F...f.... Answer: Firefox.
22. German sporting goods manufacturer. Second largest sportswear manufacturer in the world. Answer: Adidas.
23. American sportswear and footwear retailer. F... L.... Answer: Foot Locker.
24. Largest insurance company in Italy and one of the largest in Europe. Assicurazioni G.... Answer: Generali.
25. Dutch brewer. Third-largest brewer in the world. Answer: Heineken.
26. Instant-Messaging-Programm. I seek you. Answer: ICQ.
27. American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation. Inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors. Answer: Intel.
28. Founded by a successful French tennis player. Fashion brand. Answer: Lacoste.
29. Privately held American clothing company. Known for its 501 jeans. Answer: Levis.
30. The luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota. First introduced in 1989 in the United States. Answer: Lexus.
31. Fast food restaurant. Known for its burgers. Answer: McDonalds.
32. British motor sport racing team. Mc.... Answer: McLaren.
33. American sporting goods supplier, founded in 1972. World’s largest manufacturer of sports goods. Answer: Nike.
34. American franchise restaurant chain. Specializes in pizza. Answer: Pizza Hut.
35. Teleshopping company. Quality, Value and Convenience. Answer: QVC.
36. Spanish Universal bank. Second largest financial institution in Europe (2011). Answer: Santander.
37. Beverage brand. Variety of carbonated waters and ginger ales. Answer: Schweppes.
38. Headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands. Global oil and gas company. Answer: Shell.
39. French oil company. T... Answer: Total.
40. Headquartered in London. British mobile phone companies operating internationally. Answer: Vodafone.
41. Wiki for collaborative learning, teaching and research.Wikimedia Foundation. Answer: Wikiversity.
42. Series of graphical interface operating systems. Software developed, marketed, and sold by Microsoft. Answer: Microsoft Windows.
43. Taiwanese computer company. Named after the Latin word for violent/hot/hard/sharp. Answer: Acer.
44. Founded in 1910 in Milan. 'A... R...'. Answer: Alfa Romeo.
45. American chip manufacturer. Advanced M... D.... Answer: AMD.
46. Founded in 1949 in Kobe, Japan as Onitsuka Tiger. Japanese sports shoe and clothing brand, operates worldwide. Answer: Asics.
47. German car manufacturer, part of the Volkswagen Group. A.... Answer: Audi.
48. American fast food chain. B... K.... Answer: Burger King.
49. American car brand of General Motors Corporation','known as Chevy. Answer: Chevrolet.
50. Italian car brand. Founded by Enzo. Answer: Ferrari.