1. Australian fashion company for surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding. B...ng. Answer: Billabong.
2. Anti-virus program. A...a. Answer: Avira.
3. World’s largest manufacturer of biros and one way lights from France. B... Answer: BIC.
4. Comic book. D... C.... Answer: DC Comics.
5. The fourth largest brewery company in the world. C...erg. Answer: Carlsberg.
6. Browser from Google. C...e. Answer: Chrome.
7. Brand logo stuck on a banana. Ch...a. Answer: Chiquita.
8. Italian sports goods manufacturers. Jersey supplier of many professional sports teams. Answer: Kappa.
9. Manufacturers of cars based in Hethel near Norwich, UK. Former British Motorsport racing team in Formula 1. Answer: Lotus.
10. International food company and third largest food producer in the world. K... Answer: Kraft.
11. Cigarette brand. Wild West and cowboys. Answer: Marlboro.
12. American corporation that was founded in 1969 in Australia. Active in outdoor sports area and owns several fashion brands. Answer: Quiksilver.
13. American software company. Wide-spread distribution of Linux with the same name. Answer: Red Hat.
14. An international non-governmental organization working on issues regarding the conservation, research and restoration of the environment. Only three letters. Answer: WWF.
15. Company specialised on film production. One of the largest and oldest American movie studio. Answer: Universal.
16. An American ice cream company. Founded by Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield. Answer: Ben & Jerry’s.
17. Clothing and sporting goods manufacturer. Humphrey Brothers Clothing. Founded as Humphrey Brothers Clothing. Answer: Umbro.
18. Magazine for men. Primarily for erotic nude photography. Answer: Playboy.
19. Online Storage from Google. Google D...Answer: Google Drive.
20. Security software company from Slovakia. Manufacturers of nod32. Answer: ESET.
21. International Film Festival in France. Festival de C... Answer: Festival de Cannes.
22. Video game console from Nintendo. G...c... Answer: GameCube.
23. Cloud service of the company Apple. Replaces the Apple online service Mobile Me. Answer: iCloud.
24. Taiwanese manufacturer of mobile phones and tablet computers. High Tech Computer Corporation. Answer: HTC.
25. Microsoft’s browser. Abbreviated to IE. Answer: Internet Explorer.
26. Floral placement service. In...ora. Answer: Interflora.
27. American skateboard manufacturer. E...t. Answer: Element.
28. A Russia headquartered and owned multi-national computer security company. K...y. Answer: Kaspersky.
29. Japanese consumer electronics company specialized in digital cameras. K... M... Answer: Konica Minolta.
30. One of the two major global credit card companies. M...C... Answer: MasterCard.
31. Japanese car maker. Luxury brand of Japanese automaker Nissan. Answer: Infiniti.
32. Japanese manufacturer of opto-digital products. Known for its reflex cameras. Answer: Olympus.
33. American film production and film distribution company. Short form is MGM. Answer: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
34. One of Germany’s bestselling breweries. This beer was also brewed for a period for the King of Saxony. Answer: Radeberger.
35. Apple’s advanced multimedia architecture. Media Player with the same name. Answer: QuickTime.
36. Swedish music streaming service. s...y. Answer: Spotify.
37. American producer of film, television, and music entertainment. One of the major film studios. Answer: Warner Brothers.
38. American film and television production company. Co... Pi.... Answer: Columbia Pictures.
39. Producer of razors. G...tt... Answer: Gillette.
40. Cigarette brand. C... Answer: Camel.
41. American online mail-order. Named after Amazons. Answer: Amazon.
42. Subsidiary of the Anglo-Dutch company Unilever. Number one producer of ice cream products in Germany. Answer: Langnese.
43. American television production/distribution company. p...m... Answer: Paramount.
44. Company specialized in Computer animation and CGI. Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Ratatouille. Answer: Pixar.
45. Internet video portal by Google. Video-sharing website. Answer: YouTube.
46. One of the world’s largest tobacco corporations. Previously named Philip Morris Companies Inc. Answer: Altria.
47. A wholly owned subsidiary of Nokia but operates independently. A Chicago-based provider of Geographic Information Systems. Answer: Navteq.
48. Largest brewery group in the world. An... B... In.... Answer: Anheuser-Busch InBev.
49. Finnish sports equipment manufacturer. A... S...s. Answer: Amer Sports.
50. Multimedia management software from Apple. It can manage the contents of a connected iPod, iPhone and iPad. Answer: iTunes.