1. Series of seven fantasy novels. Books chronicle the adventures of a wizard. Answer: Harry Potter.
2. Automobile manufacturing company. China’s largest passenger car exporter. Answer: Chery.
3. Was a skateboarding footwear and clothing company. Founded by skater Chris Miller in 1999. Answer: Adio.
4. International confederation of 15 organisations. Ultimate goal is to enable people to exercise their rights and manage their own lives. Answer: Oxfam.
5. Line of toys. Signature toy is an approximately 3 inch tall (1:24 scale) human figure. Answer: Playmobil.
6. Brand of cleaning products. Original slogan was "Stronger than dirt!". Answer: Ajax.
7. Luxury American multinational jewellery and silverware corporation. Famous for the movie "Breakfast at ...". Answer: Tiffany.
8. Auto insurance company. A wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Answer: Geico.
9. A major British retailer. Headquartered in the City of Westminster, London. Answer: Marks & Spencer.
10. Predominant mobile phone operator in Japan. Name is officially an abbreviation of the phrase, "do communications over the mobile network. Answer: NTT DoCoMo.
11. German brewery. Is the world’s bestselling German beer. Answer: Beck’s.
12. Introduced in 1982. Light beer by Anheuser-Busch brand. Answer: Bud Light.
13. American computer animated comedy film. As the first feature length computer animated film. Answer: Toy Story.
14. Computer-animated science fiction film. Produced by Pixar Animation Studios. Answer: WALL•E.
15. American multinational bulge bracket investment banking firm. Was founded in 1869 and is headquartered in New York City. Answer: Goldman Sachs.
16. American private Ivy League research university. Oldest institution of higher learning in the United States. Answer: Harvard.
17. Luxury watches house based in Saint-Imier, Switzerland. Logo is the oldest registered for a watchmaker. Answer: Longines.
18. French tennis, badminton and squash equipment company. Best known for its strings and tennis racquets. Answer: Babolat.
19. Social news website. Slogan "The front page of the internet".Answer: Reddit.
20. Headquartered in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Largest diversified chemical company in the world. Answer: BASF.
21. A sports equipment manufacturing company. Originated in Annecy, France. Answer: Salomon.
22. Global telecommunications equipment corporation. Products are hardware, software and services to telecommunications service providers and enterprises. Answer: Alcatel-Lucent.
23. Charge card company. The first independent credit card company in the world. Answer: Diners Club.
24. Belgian multinational corporation. Develops, manufactures, and distributes analogue and digital imaging products. Answer: Agfa.
25. Air freshener. Produced by Reckitt Benckiser. Answer: Air Wick.
26. Danish company. Designs and manufactures audio products. Answer: Bang & Olufsen.
27. Brand of cheese-flavored cornmeal snack. Made by Frito-Lay. Answer: Cheetos.
28. Was a American aerospace manufacturer. Civil aircrafts begins with DC. Answer: Douglas Aircraft.
29. Global pan-European aerospace and defence corporation. A leading defence and military contractor worldwide. Answer: EADS.
30. Dutch brewery founded in 1615. Has been a part of the SABMiller group since March 2008. Answer: Grolsch.
31. Global nutrition, weight management and skin-care company. Multi-level marketing company. Answer: Herbalife.
32. Japanese international consumer and professional electronics corporation. best known for introducing Japan’s first televisions and Video Home System. Answer: JVC.
33. Japanese security software company. Company was founded in 1988 in Los Angeles by Steve Chang. Answer: Trend Micro.
34. Chinese multinational information technology company. Acquired IBM''s personal computer business in 2005. Answer: Lenovo.
35. German automobile company. Has been a wholly owned subsidiary of GM since 1931. Answer: Opel.
36. Worldwide manufacturer and supplier of dog and cat nutrition. Headquarters are now located in Aim argues, France. Answer: Royal Canine.
37. Major Swedish automotive industry manufacturer. Also manufactures diesel engines for motive power of heavy vehicles. Answer: Scania.
38. Brand of a lemon-lime flavored soft drink. Red spot has been animated and used as a mascot for the brand as Cool Spot. Answer: 7 Up.
39. American animated sitcom. Created by Matt Groening. Answer: Simpsons.
40. Italian brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio. Name means wasp in Italian. Answer: Vespa.
41. International organization, headquartered in Geneva. Intends to supervise and liberalize international trade. Answer: WTO.
42. American brand of sneaker. Originally produced from 1979 through the 1980s. Answer: KangaROOS.
43. British multinational branded venture capital conglomerate company. Started as a record shop. Answer: Virgin.
44. U.S. cable news channel founded in 1980. Was the first channel to provide 24-hour television news coverage. Answer: CNN.
45. Second-largest global recorded music company. Controlled by Sony Corporation of America. Answer: Sony Music.
46. Major video game company. Part of the Consumer Products & Services Group of Sony. Answer: Sony Computer Entertainment .
47. VoIP-Software. Answer: Skype.
48. Online social networking service and micro blogging service. Enables its users to send messages of up to 140 characters. Answer: Twitter.
49. American-based provider of home video and video game rental services. There are around 840 stores in the U.S. Answer: Blockbuster.
50. French fashion house founded in 1854. One of the world’s leading international fashion houses. Answer: Louis Vuitton.