1. American producer of storage hardware. Subsidiary of EMC Corporation. Answer: Iomega.
2. American action-adventure television series. About a fictional group of ex–United States Army Special Forces. Answer: A-Team.
3. Japanese corporation. Manufacturer of high-end computer displays. Answer: Eizo.
4. Japanese multinational electronics and electrical equipment company. Products include printers, sewing machines and label printers. Answer: Brother.
5. UK-based global retailer and wholesaler. Fashion clothing and accessories. Answer: FCUK.
6. Japanese company manufacturing photographic lenses. Founded in Saitama, Japan (1950). Slogan: New eyes for industry. Answer: Tamron.
7. Manufacturer of farm and construction equipment. Sells skid steer loaders, compact excavators and tractors. Answer: Bobcat.
8. Danish business conglomerate. Largest container ship operator and supply vessel operator in the world. Answer: MAERSK.
9. French container transportation and shipping company. Third largest container company in the world. Slogan: Chaque jour nous vous rapprochons du bout du monde. Answer: CMA CGM.
10. Brand of rum. It is named after a 17th-century, Welsh privateer of the Caribbean. Answer: Captain Morgan.
11. Brand of rum. Made in Cuba. Answer: Havana Club.
12. Japanese multinational provider of information technology. Member of the Sumitomo Group. Answer: NEC.
13. Japanese manufacturer of car audio. It is majority owned by Hitachi. Answer: Clarion.
14. Japanese multinational corporation. Manufactures construction, mining, and military equipment. Answer: Komatsu.
15. Was a major French company. Well known for communications and mobile telephony businesses. Answer: SAGEM.
16. Manufactures home and car audio equipment. Company helped create the high-fidelity audio industry. Answer: Harman Kardon.
17. German semiconductor manufacturer. Products are microcontrollers, communication ics Power electronics. Answer: Infineon.
18. Private German audio company. Specializing in the design and production of high fidelity products. Answer: Sennheiser.
19. Producer of a well-known wheat beer. Brewery in Hoegaarden, Belgium. Answer: Hoegaarden.
20. Largest beer producer in the Philippines. Southeast Asia's largest publicly listed food, beverage and packaging company. Answer: San Miguel.
21. One of the bestselling brands of beer in Poland. Also has a world distribution. Answer: Tyskie.
22. Brewing company. Founded in Vigevano in Lombardia, Italy in 1846. Answer: Peroni.
23. Company from Switzerland. Well known manufacturer of cough drops and breath mints. Answer: Ricola.
24. Greek distilled spirit. Blend of brandy, spices, and wine. Answer: Metaxa.
25. American sitcom. Created by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady. Answer: The Big Bang Theory @ TBBT.
26. German tobacco brand owned by the British company Imperial Tobacco. Second-strongest cigarette brand in Germany. Answer: West.
27. Core company of a Japanese global corporate group. One of the world's largest producers of watches. Answer: Citizen Watch.
28. Swiss luxury watch company. In 1995 it was bought by the German company Porsche Design. Answer: Eterna.
29. Global diversified industrial company. Headquarters are in Ireland. Answer: Ingersoll Rand.
30. South Korean conglomerate company. Products are consumer goods, real estate, financial services, IT services. Answer: Doosan.
31. Swiss company headquartered in Lucerne. Milk processor and dairy products. Answer: Emmi.
32. Largest cable operator in the United States. Providing cable television, broadband Internet, telephone service. Answer: Comcast.
33. Largest Italian telecommunications company. Also active in the media and manufacturing industries. Answer: Telecom Italia.
34. Cigarette manufacturing company. Japanese company and third largest in his branch. Answer: Japan Tobacco.
35. Chocolate confectionery. Consisting of a "heart" of cherry (in USA filled with hazelnuts). Answer: Mon Chéri.
36. Japanese multinational imaging and electronics company. Produces electronic products, primarily cameras and office equipment. Answer: Ricoh.
37. British multinational pharmaceutical and biologics company. World's fourth-largest pharmaceutical company. Answer: GlaxoSmithKline.
38. British multinational alcoholic beverages company. World's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine. Answer: Diageo.
39. American television sitcom. Starring Charlie Sheen (now Ashton Kutcher), Jon Cryer and Angus T. Answer: Two and a Half Men.
40. Software application for OS X and ios. Allows users to create music or podcasts. Answer: GarageBand.
41. Global automotive supplier. North America's largest automobile parts manufacturer. Answer: Magna.
42. Swiss global health-care company. Operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. Answer: Roche.
43. Swiss technology conglomerate. Coating services, vacuum solutions and textile technology. Answer: Oerlikon.
44. American television medical drama. About a drug-addicted, unconventional, misanthropic medical. Answer: House.
45. American multinational media corporation. World's largest media conglomerate. Answer: Time Warner.
46. Was a global financial services firm. Lehman was the fourth largest investment bank in the US. Answer: Lehman Brothers
47. Global security group based in Switzerland. Products are Access control systems and management, cylinders and keys. Answer: Kaba.
48. Crunchy butter almond bar. Brand is now owned by Kraft Foods. Answer: Daim.
49. Spherical chocolate sweet. Made by Italian chocolatier Ferrero. Answer: Rocher.
50. American multinational financial services corporation. Headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Answer: Morgan Stanley.