1. Was a pioneer in the commercial use of GPS. Was acquired by CSR plc in 2009. Answer: SiRF.
2. Chinese state-owned telecommunications operator. World's third-biggest mobile provider. Answer: China Unicom.
3. Consortium to develop open standards for mobile devices. Was established on 6 November 2007, led by Google. Answer: Open Handset Alliance @ OHA.
4. National telecommunications company in Canada. Based in Burnaby, British Columbia. Answer: Telus.
5. Producer of storage, consumer semiconductor products. Leading fabless semiconductor company. Answer: Marvell.
6. Family of smartphones. Gamme de smartphones. Brand owned by Sony. Answer: Xperia.
7. Produces and designs embedded hardware. Spin-off from Motorola in 2004. Answer: Freescale.
8. Encoding format for digital audio. Common audio format for consumer audio storage. Answer: mp3.
9. World's largest exhibition for the mobile industry. Currently takes place at Fira de Barcelona, Spain. Answer: Mobile World Congress @ MWC.
10. Third largest manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks in the world. Headquarters in Bellevue, Washington, USA. Answer: Paccar.
11. French wireless products manufacturer company. Known for its remote-controlled mini-quadrocopter. Answer: Parrot.
12. Association of mobile operators. Organises the Mobile World Congress. Answer: GSMA.
13. Download manager, written in Java. Allows the automatic downloading from one-click hosting sites. Answer: JDownloader.
14. International standard-setting body. Has its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. Answer: ISO.
15. User facing translation portal. Provided by Microsoft. Answer: Bing Translator.
16. Computer hardware manufacturer from Taiwan. Popular aftermarket brand for chassis, coolers, cooling pads. Answer: Cooler Master.
17. World's largest and most international computer expo. Trade fair is held each year on the Hanover fairground. Answer: CeBIT.
18. American-based global asset management firm. Specializing in private equity. Answer: Carlyle.
19. Non-profit, non-governmental international standards organization. International Standards for all electrical and electronic technologies. Answer: IEC.
20. International professional gaming championship. Event has won a lot of praise for its organisation. Answer: ESWC.
21. Series of racing games. Originally developed by the French team Nadeo. Answer: TrackMania.
22. Initiative to implement Trusted Computing. Started by AMD, HP, IBM, Intel and Microsoft. Answer: TCG.
23. Consumer electronics company founded in 1986 in Berlin, Germany. Well known for its popular FRITZ!Box series. Answer: AVM.
24. Large German equipment manufacturer. Specializing in cranes, aircraft parts, and mining. Answer: Liebherr.
25. An Anglo–Swiss multinational commodity trading and mining company. World's largest commodities trading company. Answer: Glencore.
26. Peruvian mining company. Largest owner of mining rights in Peru among precious metals companies. Answer: Buenaventura.
27. American comedy-drama detective mystery television series. Created by Andy Breckman and starring Tony Shalhoub. Answer: Monk.
28. Transaction processor for the global travel and tourism industry. Headquarters in Madrid, Spain. Answer: Amadeus.
29. Leading Spanish construction company. Based in Barcelona, Spain. Answer: FCC.
30. World's largest courier company. Successor to the German mail authority "\"Deutsche Bundespost". Answer: Deutsche Post.
31. Major Australian company. Entreprise australienne. Largest retail company in Australia. Answer: Woolworths.
32. Integrated Development Environment. Developed by Apple for developing software for OS X and iOS. Answer: Xcode.
33. Passion fruit liqueur. Red-pink colored and has an alcohol volume of 20%. Answer: Passoa
34. Software development kit created by Walter Luh. Allows to build mobile apps for the iphone, ipad, and Android. Answer: Corona.
35. American-based alternative asset management company. Specializes in private equity, real estate, and credit. Answer: Blackstone.
36. International governing body of cricket. Motto: Great Sport Great Spirit. Answer: ICC.
37. Specialized agency of the United Nations. Responsible for information and communication technologies. Answer: ITU.
38. Taiwanese manufacturer of mobile phones and tablet computers. High Tech Computer Corporation. Answer: HTC.
39. Open source server-side scripting language. Designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. Answer: PHP.
40. Taiwanese multinational company. World's largest electronics contract manufacturer. Answer: Foxconn.
41. German manufacturer of electronics equipment. Noted for its home and car audio equipment. Answer: Blaupunkt.
42. Canadian aerospace company. Leading provider of simulation technologies. Answer: CAE.
43. Japanese multinational corporation. Designs and manufactures electronic products. Answer: Sharp.
44. Chinese multinational company. World's largest market share in white goods. Answer: Haier.
45. Develops consumer, aviation, and marine technologies for GPS. Incorporated in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Answer: Garmin.
46. German public bank. Primary purpose is accepting savings deposits. Answer: Sparkasse.
47. Japanese telecommunications operator. Headquarters in the Garden Air Tower in Iidabashi, Tokyo. Answer: KDDI.
48. Was a German chemicals then life-sciences company. Now subsidiary of the Sanofi-Aventis pharmaceuticals group. Answer: Hoechst.
49. Taiwanese manufacturer of integrated circuits. World's largest independent manufacturer of motherboard chipsets. Answer: VIA.
50. Japanese telecommunications company. Largest telecommunications company in the world in terms of revenue. Answer: NTT.