If in your mind come out a question whether your Clash of Clans game can be imported or linked from Android device to iPhone and iPad or from iPhone and iPad to Android devices, the answer is yes. SuperCell, the developer of Clash of Clans has added one feature that enable Android users to import or link their Clash of Clans game to iPhone or iPad . This feature can eliminate the concern of Android users to change to iPhone and iPad gadgets without losing their current village in Clash of Clans game. The iPhone and iPad users also can import or link their Clash of Clans game to iPhone and Android devices by using the same method I show you below:
1. Run Clash of Clans on your current device and open setting menu.
2. Tap “Link a device”.
3. Choose “This is the OLD DEVICE”.
4. Choose “I want to link to another device”.
5. You will be given a code, please note that this code only can be use in limited time only.
6. Open Clash of Clans in your another device that you want the game to be imported, repeat step 1 to 2 and choose “This is the NEW DEVICE”.
7. Enter the code given to you as in step 5.
Walla, now you can play you favourite game, Clash of Clans on your iPhone or iPad gadgets. Hope this will help you, enjoy your Clash of Clans!
Watch the video below for more clear steps: