What you need before unrooting.
- Kingo Android ROOT Software Installed on your computer. Download at http://www.kingoapp.com
- USB cable for your device
- Make sure your device’s battery is more than 50%.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
1. After you had installed Kingo Android ROOT Software, open the software on your computer.
2. Let Kingo install the needed driver (make sure your computer has an internet connection) 3. Choose remove the root.
4. The software will do all the work for you.
5. You need to wait for a few minutes.
6. Done, your device has now been unrooted.