1. Dubai-based international luxury hotel chain. Portfolio includes the Burj Al Arab. Answer: Jumeirah.
2. Brand of bottled water. Derived, bottled, and shipped from Fiji. Answer: Fiji Water.
3. Japanese bank holding / financial services company. Second largest bank in Japan by market value. Answer: Sumitomo Mitsui.
4. Austrian construction company. One of the largest construction companies in Europe. Answer: Strabag.
5. Health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. It operates the nation’s largest network of radiopharmacies. Answer: Cardinal Health.
6. International manufacturer and a marketer of transportation fuels. Also one of the United States' largest retail operators. Answer: Valero Energy.
7. German national railway company. The second-largest transport company in the world. Answer: Deutsche Bahn.
8. Multinational steel manufacturing corporation. World's largest steel producer. Answer: ArcelorMittal.
9. German company that produces baking powder, cake mixes and much more. Portfolio also includes a maritime freight business, a bank and hotels. Answer: Dr. Oetker.
10. British company based in Watford. Operators of the UK National Lottery. Answer: Camelot.
11. Norwegian oil and gas company. World's thirteenth largest oil and gas company in 2010. Answer: Statoil.
12. Italian manufacturer of chocolate. Producer of Nutella. Answer: Ferrero.
13. American company distributing pharmaceuticals at a wholesale level. 14th largest company in the United States. Answer: McKesson.
14. German chain of coffee shops and cafés. Also known for its weekly-changing range of other products. Answer: Tchibo.
15. Telephone company and mobile network operator. Dominant in Sweden and Finland. Answer: TeliaSonera.
16. Video sharing website. Places emphasis on current events, politics and reality-based footage. Answer: LiveLeak.
17. Italian global banking and financial services company. Core markets are Italy, Austria, Russia and Southern Germany. Answer: UniCredit.
18. French luxury goods company. Label remains largely for women's offerings. Answer: Dior.
19. World's largest investor-owned electric utility service provider. Based in Düsseldorf, Germany. Answer: EON.
20. French concessions and construction company. Largest construction company in the world. Answer: Vinci.
21. British multinational mining company. World's largest producer of platinum. Answer: Anglo American.
22. British multinational life insurance and financial services company. Leading provider of life insurance and pensions in the UK. Answer: Prudential.
23. Website providing torrent files. Founded in Sweden in 2003. Answer: Pirate Bay.
24. Family of web feed formats. Used to publish frequently updated works. Answer: RSS.
25. Manufacturer of general aviation aircraft. One of the ""Big Three"" in the field of general aviation manufacturing. Answer: Piper Aircraft.
26. Strategic, life simulation video game series. Developed by Maxis. Answer: Sims.
27. German electric utilities company. Second largest electricity producer in Germany. Answer: RWE.
28. Retail and wholesale marketing brand of Suncor Energy. It was a crown corporation of Canada. Answer: Petro-Canada.
29. Specializing in pet food. Subsidiary of the American group Mars, Inc. Answer: Pedigree.
30. Semi-public Brazilian multinational energy corporation. Largest company in the Southern Hemisphere by market capitalization. Answer: Petrobras.
31. International media franchise. Troll fighting against the forces of evil. Answer: Hugo.
32. Social networking service and website. Has over 900 million active users. Answer: Facebook.
33. American monthly men's magazine. Focusing on fashion, style, and culture for men. Answer: GQ.
34. Video game developer. Primarily creates games for mobile phone handsets and tablets. Answer: Gameloft.
35. Pan-European television sport network. Operated by French broadcaster TF1 Group. Answer: Eurosport.
36. American fast food restaurant chain. Specializing in chicken sandwiches. Answer: Chick-fil-A.
37. Canadian retail company. Known for its loyalty program first introduced in 1958. Answer: Canadian Tire.
38. Brand of mineral water. Source is Auvergne Regional Park. Answer: Volvic.
39. Outdoors equipment company. Known primarily for its hydration products. Answer: CamelBak.
40. Major electronics manufacturer. Open System Business Unit of Acer. Answer: AOpen.
41. Denim company. Subsidiary of the Liz Claiborne fashion company. Answer: Lucky Brand Jeans.
42. Flag carrier. Largest airline of Canada. Answer: Air Canada.
43. British security printing company. Company headquartered in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Answer: De La Rue.
44. Spanish private multinational electric utility company. Global leader in wind energy. Answer: Iberdrola.
45. Reinsurance company based in Munich, Germany. One of the world’s leading reinsurers. Answer: Munich Re.
46. Integrated oil company. Majority owned by the Government of Russia. Answer: Rosneft.
47. Banking group. Second largest banking group in Italy. Answer: Intesa Sanpaolo.
48. Brand of soft drinks. Known for its ginger ale. Answer: Canada Dry.
49. Flag carrier of Poland. One of the world's oldest airlines still in operation. Answer: LOT.
50. New Zealand-wide communications service provider. One of the largest companies by value on the New Zealand Exchange. Answer: Telecom New Zealand.