1. French electric engineering company. Groupe industriel français. Specialising in electrical energy transmission and automation. Answer: Schneider .
2. One of the top two clubs in the country. From the state capital. Answer: Real Madrid.
3. Carbonated citrus beverage. Originated at a trade fair in France. Answer: Orangina.
4. Dutch sports car marque. Company's motto is "Nulla tenaci invia est via". Answer: Spyker.
5. American video game development company. Well known for their Unreal Engine technology. Answer: Epic Games.
6. Brand of bottled water. Brand from the Coca-Cola company. Answer: Dasani.
7. Independent civilian intelligence agency. Motto: "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free". Answer: CIA.
8. Largest beverage producer in China. Signifies "laughing child". Answer: Wahaha.
9. Nitrogenated Irish cream ale. Managed and produced by Diageo. Answer: Kilkenny.
10. Best known for its Network Attached Storage. Subsidiaries of Melco Holdings Inc. Answer: Buffalo.
11. One of the largest professional services companies in the world.. One of the Big Four auditors. Answer: KPMG.
12. Passion for thrilling. Spain's leading cava (sparkling wine). Answer: Freixenet.
13. Supplies Her Majesty's Government with foreign intelligence. Operates under the formal direction of the Joint Intelligence Committee. Answer: MI6.
14. French-Italian multinational electronics and semiconductor manufacturer. Europe's largest semiconductor chip maker. Answer: STMicroelectronics.
15. China's second largest brewery. Founded in 1903 by German settlers. Answer: Tsingtao.
16. Food retailer. Headquartered in Anderlecht, Belgium. Answer: Delhaize.
17. Bring the tourists to their destination. Spain's main airline. Answer: Iberia.
18. International Dutch chain of fashion retail clothing stores. Company was founded by brothers Brenninkmeijer. Answer: C&A.
19. Taiwanese corporation. Specializes in network attached storage. Answer: Synology.
20. Trade fair for video games. Held annually at the Koelnmesse in Cologne. Answer: Gamescom.
21. Dutch multinational banking and financial services company. Global leader in Food and Agri financing. Answer: Rabobank.
22. Mobile advertising company. Subsidiary of Google. Answer: AdMob.
23. Japanese company. Manufacturing and selling info-telecom and printer products. Answer: OKI.
24. Is often mixed with milk. Perhaps the most popular Spanish liqueur. Answer: Licor 43.
25. Global information and measurement company. Often associated with television ratings. Answer: Nielsen.
26. One of the leading German manufacturers of bakery products. World leader in the autumn and Christmas cookies. Answer: Lambertz.
27. Dutch Landline and mobile Telecommunications company. Based in The Hague. Answer: KPN.
28. Annual trade fair for the computer and video games industry. Commonly held each year in Los Angeles. Answer: E3.
29. Brazilian cocktail. Of coconut milk, sugar and cachaça. Answer: Batida de Coco.
30. Paintball equipment manufacturing company. Based in California. Answer: DYE.
31. American sports shoe manufacturer. Focus on skateboarding, snowboarding and BMX. Answer: Vans.
32. Orange-flavored brandy liqueur. Made from a blend of Cognac brandy, bitter orange and sugar. Answer: Grand Marnier.
33. Japanese holding company. Interests in toys, video games and arcades, anime, and amusement parks. Answer: Bandai Namco.
34. A Dutch multinational. Active in performance coatings and specialty chemicals. Answer: AkzoNobel.
35. One of the Big Four professional services firms. Second largest professional services network in the world. Answer: Deloitte.
36. There are no tropical fruits. A fashion label that advertises with supermodels. Answer: Mango.
37. German app developer. Has developed this app. Answer: symblCrowd.
38. Company from Navarra. With hotels in the world. Answer: NH Hoteles.
39. Japanese video game developer, publisher and distribution company. Best known for its role-playing video game franchises. Answer: Square Enix.
40. One of the Worldwide Top 20 Semiconductor Sales Leaders. Slogan: The consumer Next Experience. Answer: NXP.
41. One of the top two clubs in the country. From the football capital of Catalonia. Answer: FC Barcelona.
42. The most valuable brand in the world Spanish. As well-known as "H & M". Answer: ZARA.
43. A group with a lot of energy. The leading energy group in Spain and Latin America. Answer: Endesa.
44. Provides geotechnical, survey and geoscience services. Operates Starfix and Skyfix DGNSS systems. Answer: Fugro.
45. Third largest independent chemical manufacturer in the world. World's largest producer of polypropylene. Answer: LyondellBasell.
46. British video game publisher. Best-known game series include Tomb Raider and Hitman. Answer: Eidos.
47. Brand of correction fluid. Marque de produits de correction. It has become a genericised trademark. Answer: TippEx.
48. Multinational Italian dairy and food corporation. Leading global company in the production of milk. Answer: Parmalat.
49. French industrial group. World leader in products for electrical installations and information networks. Answer: Legrand.
50. British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biologics company. World's fifth-largest pharmaceutical company. AstraZeneca.