Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Info Post

Larva cartoons

Description

Larva is a cartoon series that focuses on two maggots, named Red and Yellow lived on the sewers with some friends from misadventures, they eat bread and other foods.
Visit Developer's WebsiteEmail Developer

App Screenshots



User Reviews

Write a Review
5 star  259
4 star  63
3 star  29
2 star  10
1 star  36
Average rating
4.3
397
A Google User - July 7, 2013 - Samsung Galaxy Mini with version 1.0

Help me

I cannot play video on my stock player. I also installed third party player that support streaming, but no option to choose what player. Please fix it. I WANT LARVA SO BAD.

Wayan Eka Ariasta - July 5, 2013 - Version 1.0

nice

nice app, now I can watch the whole episodes of larva without searching it on youtube. but, can't it be downloaded or save the video to video gallery? it will be awesome

Aji Rachmat - July 7, 2013 - Version 1.0

Cool

Sy bisa nnton larva tanpa nunggu hari minggu hha

0 comments:

Post a Comment