1. Japanese major electronics company. Has pioneered the production of nickel cadmium batteries. Answer: Sanyo.
2. Was a championship-winning English tennis and table tennis player. Producer of tennis shirts. Answer: Fred Perry.
3. Trades from approximately 12500 stores in 35 countries worldwide. An acronym of the Dutch phrase "Door Eendrachtig Samenwerken Profiteren Allen Regelmatig". Answer: Spar.
4. Brand of shoes and athletic apparel. Promoted with the tagline: "One Shoe. Three Flights.". Answer: Air Jordans.
5. Retail bank. A Global financial services player. Answer: Royal Bank of Scotland.
6. Sports equipment company based in Hiroshima, Japan. Official ball for the 2012 London Olympics. Answer: Mikasa.
7. Brand owned by Pernod Ricard. Blended Scotch whisky. Answer: Chivas Regal.
8. Was an automobile marque of the Ford Motor Company. Name is derived from the messenger of the gods of Roman mythology. Answer: Mercury.
9. Fictional character, a comic book superhero. His secret identity is Bruce Wayne. Answer: Batman.
10. Automobile manufactured by the Ford Motor Company. Created the "pony car" class of American automobiles. Answer: Mustang.
11. A wireless and wireline voice and data telecommunications company. Is the United States'' third largest long distance provider by subscribers. Answer: Sprint Nextel.
12. A comic book superhero. "The Man of Steel".Answer: Superman.
13. Computer operating system. Named after the Southern African philosophy of "humanity towards others". Answer: Ubuntu.
14. Clothing company famous for its headwear. Were the major beret suppliers to the armed forces during World War II. Answer: Kangol.
15. Italian multinational alcoholic beverage company. Brand of vermouth. Answer: Martini.
16. File hosting service. Offers cloud storage, file synchronization, and client software. Answer: Dropbox.
17. Italian car brand. Founded by Enzo ... Answer: Ferrari.
18. German telecommunications company. Various mobile communications. Answer: T-Mobile.
19. Holding company in China. Mainly deal with insurance and financial services. Answer: Ping An.
20. Mobile telecommunications company in Namibia. Currently the largest mobile operator in Namibia. Answer: MTC.
21. French multinational telecommunications corporation. Represents the flagship brand of the France Telecom. Answer: Orange.
22. Chinese oil company. Listed arm of state-owned China National Petroleum Corporation. Answer: PetroChina.
23. Russia’s second largest oil company. Second largest public company in terms of proven oil and gas reserves. Answer: LUKoil.
24. American multinational energy corporation. Headquarters located in the Energy Corridor district of Houston, Texas. Answer: ConocoPhillips.
25. Social networking service. Website launched in August 2003 and is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California. Answer: Myspace.
26. Nightclub based in London. Also an associated record label. Answer: Ministry of Sound.
27. Trademark of the Russian car manufacturer avtovaz. Was originally the export brand for the cars. Answer: Lada.
28. Multinational corporation that specializes in digital entertainment products. Based in Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan. Answer: Pioneer.
29. American cable television and satellite television channel. Carries comedy programming, both original and syndicated. Answer: Comedy Central.
30. Footwear trademark. Founded in 1999 in Saint-Denis (France) by Malamine Koné. Answer: Airness.
31. Non-profit American public broadcasting television network. Producer of the "Sesame Street". Answer: PBS.
32. A range of blended scotch whiskies. Flavour is dependent on 50 single malts. Answer: Ballantine’s.
33. American video game publisher. Was the world’s first independent developer and distributor of video games. Answer: Activision.
34. Brand of cognac. "The Cognac of Napoleon". Answer: Courvoisier.
35. Canadian aerospace and transportation company. A large manufacturer of regional aircraft and business jets. Answer: Bombardier.
36. Engineers, manufactures and customizes Mercedes-branded vehicles. Originally an independent engineering firm specializing in performance improvements. Answer: Mercedes-AMG.
37. Italian automaker. Largest automobile manufacturer in Italy. Answer: Fiat.
38. Luxury brand of Swiss watches. Company exclusively offered Certified Chronometers in all models. Answer: Breitling.
39. British-American owned Italian cruise line. Under control of the Carnival Corporation. Answer: Costa Cruises.
40. Italian design company, best known for luxury, pret-a-porter clothing. Called like a special fuel. Answer: Diesel.
41. Product range of the construction toy Lego. Bricks are twice the length, height and width of traditional Lego bricks. Answer: Lego Duplo.
42. Free, advertising-supported email service. Provided by Google. Answer: Gmail.
43. Digital multimedia distribution service. Operated by Google. Answer: Google Play.
44. Deal-of-the-day website. Features discounted gift certificates usable at local or national companies. Answer: Groupon
45. Free photo-sharing program. Purchased by Facebook. Answer: Instagram.
46. American footwear company. Was founded in 1966 in Los Angeles by two Swiss brothers. Answer: K-Swiss.
47. American diversified hospitality company. Has franchisor of a broad portfolio of hotels. Answer: Marriott.
48. British automotive manufacturing company. Subsidiary of Adam Opel AG. Answer: Vauxhall.
49. American technology company. One of the world’s largest manufacturers of hard disk drives. Answer: Seagate.
50. Swiss chocolate bar brand. Well known for its distinctive prism shape. Answer: Toblerone.